Abridged terms and conditions for Liquid Home internet packages
- I am knowingly and willingly signing up for Liquid Home internet services powered by Liquid Telecom Rwanda.
- I select the package that I have ticked overleaf at the indicated price billed monthly in advance and will ensure that the installation fees and service charges are paid in full prior to commencement of these services.
- I am aware and agree that national and international voice call charges will be billed based on Liquid Telecom’s voice tariffs.
- The services hereunder will commence from when I sign this form and continue for a period of 12 months (initial term) renewable automatically from year to year.
- Liquid Telecom Rwanda will send their invoice through my email address by the 17th of each month. If I have not received the invoice by the 20th of every month, it is my responsibility to claim my invoice through Liquid Telecom Rwanda’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 252 444 333. All tax invoices, permitted under applicable law and regulations, shall be due upon delivery and shall be payable by the Customer not later than end of the month.
- Should I default or fail to make the prescribed monthly payments by the due date, Liquid Telecom Rwanda reserves the right to terminate the services.
- Either Party may terminate the services hereunder any time during the Initial Term or Renewal Term by providing the other Party with at least one (1) calendar month written notice.
- Liquid Telecom Rwanda reserves the right to terminate the services with immediate effect in case the customer uses the services in a manner that adversely affects its network, services to other customers, engages in fraud or any illegal conduct.
- All equipment installed by Liquid Telecom at the Customer’s premises shall remain the property of Liquid Telecom. Customer shall ensure that the equipment belonging to Liquid Telecom is secure at all times.
Wi- Fi coverage is unique to every House/Building. Liquid Telecom Rwanda will use its best efforts to provide useful and reliable internet service. As a customer you acknowledge that Wi-Fi utilizes public, unlicensed radio-frequency spectrum. As such, Wi-Fi is subject to external interferences, environmental influences, and other factors and variables beyond our reasonable control. Performance and coverage may be affected by.
- Transmission and download speed and accuracy.
- Network congestion by other devices on your network.
- Performance of your computer, table PCs, Smartphones and other devices, configuration, functionality of your Wi-Fi devices and wireless cards (including, but not limited to memory, storage and other limitations).
- Physical obstruction and distances between your Wi-Fi Access point and the Wi-Fi network. This may be your Building design, construction materials and the distance to intended coverage areas, especially to outdoor areas and detached buildings.
- Availability of electric power.
- Transmission and equipment limitations failures, maintenance or repair.
- User error
Wi-Fi may also be interrupted, refused limited or curtailed for these reasons. We are not responsible for data lost or misdirected due to these and other foreseeable and unforeseeable factors.
Network speed is an estimate and is no guarantee of the speed at which your Wi- Fi device will operate.
In certain circumstances repeaters are required to extend Wi-Fi coverage. Extension of Wi-Fi coverage outside the default coverage of the CPE provided by Liquid Telecom Rwanda is at customer cost.
The offered services are optimised for residential use and provide the best performance outside business hours. The specified speeds are maximum speeds and subject to Liquid Telecom Rwanda fair usage policy.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Rwanda and the language governing the terms and conditions is English. Any legal action or other legal proceedings, enforcement of any provision relating to these terms and conditions shall be referred to courts of competent jurisdiction in Kigali.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decision, the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
I/We have read and understood the terms and conditions detailed above. I/we agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to any changes made therein from time to time by Liquid Telecom Rwanda.